Friday 30 September 2011

Games - How to play Catch or Bounce?


Rules, as you explain it to children:


I have a ball and throw it to you, when I say a word. If You can eat the thing you catch it, if You can not eat it, you bounce the ball.



-"Apple!" (throw the ball to someone),
A child should catch the ball and throw it back to you.


-"Chair!"  (throw the ball to another child),
A child should bounce the ball back to you.




What you need:
  • Lots of space,
  • A ball 
  • Group of children

The game force children to listen carefully, to think, and act! It makes them successful, and happy. 

2 comments:

  1. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont like to read blogs. But when I found your post, I started to like it. I found it interesting and informative. Thank you for the effort in posting this kind of information.

    Bom
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete